Reasons to refinance
There are many reasons to consider refinancing a mortgage for example;
- Reducing your monthly repayments because your lender’s interest rate is longer competitive.
- Releasing equity to pay for something major like a home renovation, a child’s education, or another property investment.
- A change has occurred to your financial situation and your need to restructure debt.
- Refinancing and restructuring your loan can be a great way to ensure you have set up your loans so that you can legally reduce your tax payable for example.
- You want to switch to a product with different features or even when swapping to a fixed rate at an opportune time.
- And for some, it can become a great opportunity to restructured debt like paying off a credit card to alleviate financial pressure, with what we call alternative lending options.
Have a question that doesn’t seem to fit
Would you like to speak to one of our lending specialists?
Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you prefer that type of communication.