How we can help you Protect your Assets to Create Wealth & Abundance.
Here at Awesome, we discovered that helping our clients make money through property so they could create the wealth that gave them ‘A Life of Awesome Abundance’ was a great feeling. The problem was that we saw an increasing number of clients who came under attack from frivolous creditors who saw people as easy targets.
We also saw realised that while many people would like to be wealthy for many the ‘How’ was missing. We describe it at knowing you would like to go on a holiday but not knowing where you want to go let alone how you might get there. As a result, we created the “A Life of Awesome Abundance” TM and the Property Acquisition Action Plan that help you create the Vision & Support that make your journey easier.
How we work with you
Your Awesome finance strategist will help you develop a ‘Property Acquisition Action Plan’ and Lending Strategy that will be tailored to your needs. Then our team will use our unique loan matching systems to ensure that you can continue to grow your property portfolio as fast as possible
As one of Australia’s leading mortgage brokers Awesome Lending Solutions will;
- For experienced investors we – Review your current situation and make a written recommendation on how to move forward.
- For first time investors we – provide a review of your current position and offer guidance on how to get started.
- Create and provide you with a Property Acquisition Action Plan that outlines the most appropriate loan structure, property values and rental returns that you should seek to safely invest in to benefit your situation.
- Provide a written explanation of why a lender is the most appropriate for you.
- Advise which lender is most likely to approve the loan you require.
- Facilitate and project manage your loan application from lodgement to approval, settlement and beyond.
- For a client seeking SMSF we have extensive experience with this structure and can assist you in navigating the specific lending requirements.
- To assist you we also provide free property reports and software to help you select a property that suits your personal and investment needs.
- We liaise with all parties involved to assist in project managing the purchase of your new property.
Protecting your assets.
Unfortunately, as Australia has become a more litigious nation with ‘no win no fee’ lawyers offering their services we have increasing met with clients being sued, by people out to take advantage of an easy target.Traditionally people have used trusts and companies to protect their assets. We have extensive knowledge of both these structures and along with other professionals can help and guide you through the benefits and pitfalls of each.
For property investment we often find that a trust is useful for asset protection because the clients do not personally own the asset; it is owned by the trust. Therefore, if the clients are sued they have no assets to lose. Don’t worry you still control the trust but your not the owner of the actual asset. This makes it harder for people suing you to get a hold of the actual asset.
For this reason in the past those professions like doctors, lawyers and accountants where people were more likely to use trusts to protect assets like the family home, but in the end, all the person suing you really wants is your money, not the bricks and mortar or other physical assets that you have. For this reason, we have also worked on developing lending strategies that along with trusts allow you to protect your equity (net worth) not just the actual assets, whether it’s a few assets to a more complex portfolio.
Like to know more down load our free E-book ‘How to Protect Your Assets in an increasingly litigious world’
With access to more than 40 different lenders, you can rest assured that we will find the most competitive loan that suits your needs. This means that we tailor solutions to your needs, and it is one of the reasons that we have been able to save some clients thousands of dollars over the life of their loan.
Whatever your journey we will partner with you, using our knowledge, experience, perspectives and contacts for your benefit.
So whether you are just getting started or you are an experienced property investor why not contact us today for a free lending review!